It's the best weather, not too warm, not too cold. There's lots of fun flavors: apple, pumpkin, cinnamon. It's the time for warm drinks and clothes, but you can still go outside and enjoy it. There's just so much to do in the Fall: hayrides, apple-picking, corn-mazes and so many more. And this Fall, I want to do it all! Well as many as I can. Which is why I'm making a Fall Bucket List, filled with activities. Ideally I want to do them all, but realistically, know that I'm too broke/lazy to do them all, so I'm going to try and do one every Friday.
Also, since a lot of them have to do with food and fruit-picking, I'm going to post a recipe that corresponds with the activity-bringing you Fall Friday Posts. :) Since it is Friday now, and it's also about an hour away from me having to go to work, I'm going to say that this one isn't going to involve a fun activity or recipe. But this will be the one where I lay out my bucket list for you.
My Fall Bucket List:
- Pick and carve a pumpkin.
- Go apple-picking.
- Eat an apple-cider donut. If you're asking what an apple cider donut is, I can tell you that you haven't lived yet and the only good way to answer this is to eat one ASAP!
- Go on a hayride.
- Make a pile of leaves and jump in it.
- Go through a corn-maze.
- Go for a hayride.
- Decorate for Halloween.
- Eat Candy-corn/pumpkins
- Buy a new scarf (This should be fun to try and find how a recipe will relate...)
- Watch Halloweentown
- Go to a farm or petting zoo.
- Go through a Haunted House.
- Drink a pumpkin-spice latte.
- Go for a long walk through the leaves.
- Make an autumn wreath with things I've collected myself: pinecones, etc.
- Press leaves
- Make a scarecrow
- Hot Chocolate, lots and lots of hot chocolate!
- Do Black Friday shopping!